- Plan to park myself on the couch and catch up on approximately 5 episodes of Scandal in my pjs and going to bed at a far too early time on a Friday. This week and more importantly my allergies kicked my butt and I need sleep in my life.
- Plan to get back in to the workout game tomorrow with a morning Barre class, it’s been over a week since I’ve been, so I have a feeling it will be painful. But only a couple more classes until I reach the 100 club, which is exciting.
- Jolene and I have a dog park and lunch date with Vanessa and Riley in Reston tomorrow afternoon, we’re both pretty excited.
- A little roof top, apps and sangria in the city with Natasha and her friends tomorrow night and possibly a stop through Georgetown on the way home for a birthday party.
- An early Easter morning heading out to who knows where Virginia to hike with two of my friends. The hike promises waterfalls and the weather looks promising. Let’s hope I return in one piece! (maybe if you haven’t heard from me by Monday, call someone?)
My computer has decided it won’t connect to the network so that means no email, file access or Internet. Which means I can so absolutely nothing but sit here and stare at the wall until someone can fix it.
- Woke up not feeling any better, allergies or whatever I have, you are not my friend
- Went to take a shower and the water refused to get above luke warm
- It got cold over night (not a fan), so turned the heat back on and it proceeded to make the fire alarm go off. Let’s just hope that was a fluke happening and not that there is something wrong with it
- Completely forgot I was supposed to drop off Jolene at the vet before work until I was literally walking out the door.
- Lots of stuff to get done today at work and no motivation. I just want to be in bed still.
- Babysitting tonight when I all I want to do is go home and go to bed at about 7pm
Sick day and Jolene is staying close to my side. Now if only she would bring me something to eat or drink…