- Plan to park myself on the couch and catch up on approximately 5 episodes of Scandal in my pjs and going to bed at a far too early time on a Friday. This week and more importantly my allergies kicked my butt and I need sleep in my life.
- Plan to get back in to the workout game tomorrow with a morning Barre class, it’s been over a week since I’ve been, so I have a feeling it will be painful. But only a couple more classes until I reach the 100 club, which is exciting.
- Jolene and I have a dog park and lunch date with Vanessa and Riley in Reston tomorrow afternoon, we’re both pretty excited.
- A little roof top, apps and sangria in the city with Natasha and her friends tomorrow night and possibly a stop through Georgetown on the way home for a birthday party.
- An early Easter morning heading out to who knows where Virginia to hike with two of my friends. The hike promises waterfalls and the weather looks promising. Let’s hope I return in one piece! (maybe if you haven’t heard from me by Monday, call someone?)
Passion Heat Margarita = I’ll probably be asleep in my dinner. Time zone changes, you are not my friend. (at JW Marriott Camelback Inn)